[Dailydrool] for the newsletter

marci thomas via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Nov 24 18:53:31 PST 2015

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!

Our sister Raleigh Hound was honored by her friends who bid on a Moon Doggie Coffee label for her. It's a wonderful tribute to a little hound who raised money for her rescue, Basset Hound Rescue of Georgia.  She was taken suddenly by a fast growing cancer.  What better way to honor her than to let her raise money from the bridge.

Raleigh left me, her little sister Nora Anne Hound (BHRG 2014) and her new brother Gene (BHRG 2015) the task of selling coffee to raise money for Basset Hound Rescue of Michigan.  We haven't sold as much as we need to and the fund raiser only lasts until December 6th.   Gene and I came up with a great idea! We are going to hold a contest for friends who purchase coffee. There are three prizes.

 1st prize- a poster of Raleigh's Peace, Love and Rescue coffee label.  2nd prize- a coffee mug with Raleigh's label on it.  3rd prize- a drawing of your houndie like the one shown in the drawing.
 HOW? To enter simply buy Raleigh's Peace, Love and Rescue coffee. The drawing will be held December 6 from those that bought coffee during this fundraiser.
 WHO benefits in this fundraiser?? Hounds like Boyd of Basset Hound Rescue of Michigan who needed major surgery to repair his leg. And of course you benefit because it's great coffee and you have the wonderful feeling of helping rescue.

 Will you help us by buying this yummy high quality coffee?  Moon Doggie coffee roasters is contributing 30% of sales of Raleigh's coffee and 20% on other products ONLY through DECEMBER 6. Be sure to put BHROM in the memo line.  CLICK HERE
 https://secure.beyondthenet.com/~moon//purchaseproducts.php…
 Help us meet our goal of 1500 bags.  Thank you from the tips of our snooters to the bottom of our hearts. 💝
 Nora Anne and Gene Hound Marci Thomas 919.564.6680