[Dailydrool] Gracie Reports

Dale Rutz via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Nov 26 19:34:04 PST 2015

Hi it's Gracie,
it was thanksgiving here at our house and Snoopy made it all the way till after dinner before he had to go to the office with his peanut butter song and relax for a while he really did it's the longest he has ever made it and we had company and it was Ruth and Murray who cane and also the teenager who ran away to college showed up and the people ate all day long they had crab quiche and a veggie plate and they had grapes and brea cheese with fig jam baked inside puff pastry and deviled eggs and they had little tiny pecan pie things and moon cakes that Natalie baked and they drank wine and then they had turkey and dressing and gravy and cassaroles and cressent rolls and Snoopy made it all the way to coffee before he lost his mind and had to excuse himself to the office with his peanut butter kong and we were all improssed.
Love,Gracie who was very sweet and didn't need to excuse herself and liked the company and was petted and didn't even pee inappropriately
P.S.  We got turkey and dressing and rolls and cassarolle stuff in our bowls at dinner .... it was yummy