[Dailydrool] Snoopy checking in

Dale rutz via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Oct 1 09:19:37 PDT 2015

Hi all Snoopy here

I have come out of seclusion and I want to thank everyone who voted for me or bid on Gracie's basset crap   Droplets rock and you guys got me a month on the calendar.   I'm
Going to be a pin up boy.  More importantly together we raised about $750 for senior hounds abound.  Go droolers.

All this excitement had taken its toll.  In my angst over getting in vs not getting in I managed to tackle sweet Gracie.  Twice.  She is not speaking to me at present even though I've apologized at least half a dozen times.   She will get over it. I hope

And then there is momPerson.   Poor clueless momPerson.  She came out one morning last week and found her computer laying on the floor and can't seem to find the bag she carries it in.  We do t have the heart to tell her Gracie pawctioned it on Facebook and it is now in its way to Missouri ( thanks auntie Tracy person). MomPerson hasn't even begun to realize how much stuff is missing.  Oh well. Time to stock up on asset crap the closet is pretty empty.

I am missing my teenager something fierce. This other one is too straight laced ant too bookish and not even a little bit mischievous and while MomPerson is relieved I miss the one who makes all the trouble. She won't be home till thanksgiving. I think I will order her a calendar featuring mememememe

More later from Snoopy oebe curator of missing objects and soon to be pin up boy.

Sent from my iPhone