[Dailydrool] Snoopy checking in

Dale Rutz via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Oct 20 11:07:22 PDT 2015

Hi all, Snoopy here, Well she did it again .... little Gracie woke everyone up at 2:30 in the morning doing the potty dance.  momPerson is clueless ..... she told little Gracie she wasn't getting up to feed her ...... she isn't hungry momPerson she has to PEE gosh darned it .... well Gracie wouldn't stop dancing around so finally LuLu and I both got up and took the little brat outside to go potty.  Sheesh.  There wasn't even a monster like she said.  So then we all came bouncing back to bed and insisted on having the lights put on so we could see what we were doing climbing back into bed .... honestly the clueless parents are needlessly grumpy at 2:30 AM. We inquired on Facebook and were told that Conley is greatly improved much to his parents relief and ours too ..... be well buddy!! Gracie is very proud of Mariah and her exploits ..... she says she had no idea that the mask on the c-pap machine is delicious and she'll have to try our dadPersons out. As for me I am in a blue funk.  My teenager ran away to college back in August.  She came home last month but just for one weekend and then she ran away again.  The last time I saw her on facetime she was calling this college place "home" and it is all so upsetting.  Sometimes I just go into her room and climb up on her bed and feel very sad and lonely.  5 years ago when I came to live here she was just a kid, not even a high school kid, and now, well now she is more like a grown up than a kid and she ran away and left me and it's pretty horrible and I don't think it will get better, maybe she is gone forever.  Honestly everything reminds me of her ..... we did everything together.  The other people in this house don't climb in and out of windows at odd hours, they don't eat snacks everywhere and at all times, they don't leave the clothes they were wearing around for me to sniff and lay on, basically they are no fun at all. More later from Snoopy who is checking in because he knows he hasn't been and he loves the droolers but he's real sad