[Dailydrool] Big News Alert

Michele SZ via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Oct 1 15:30:50 PDT 2015

Ruger, your "Mr Senior Hounds Abound Calendar Hound" woofing in from Howling Hound Acres. Big and exciting stuff happening at my little farm. The circus came to our farm. Kind of? The Sullivan Farm Boys harvested the corn field behind our house. It was quite the production with 2 big combines, 1 big tractor pulling a big wagon that the combines dump their load of grain into, 4 semi trucks with grain trailers that the wagon dump the grain into and they haul off all the grain. It all very fascinating! Momma FiNALLy look at her email this afternoon to check for Auntie Wendie's post about who made the Senior Hounds Abound calendar. She been stalling because she afraid that I not make it. And guess who made it?.....THIS HOUND!!!! So now my little dream come true and I'm going to be a Senior Hounds Abound Calendar Hound and become Mr. (Insert Month). We still waiting for Auntie Wendie to sort out which hound is going to grace what month. All in all Collectively, all us hounds that competing raised $16,715.00! All will go to support homeless senior Bassets and Beagles. Bonus!!!! Thank you everyone who voted for me...and thank all of you droolers who donated biscuit moolah to vote on a hound and support the Bounders. Ruger the Worlds Sexiest Calendar Hound woofing out from Howling Hound Acres.
Sent from my iPawPad
Woof in from Xander....oh my doG this calendar thingie done gone to his head. He strutting around the farm claiming to be a SuperModel! Watch out David Beckham because Ruger looking to take your place as an underwear model now.  Much Love. Xander and Ruger woofing out.