[Dailydrool] Debbie's Dawgs $5 Friday

Donna Lindy via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Oct 1 16:36:41 PDT 2015

It is so amazing that we continue to be successful with $5 Fridays
but we can always use more donors.  Last month we raised $2325
for Belly Rubs Basset Hound Rescue which was where Debbie got
Elder Clara and Sister Daisy.  That brings our total raised for the
seniors in rescue so far this year to just over $20,000. Every dollar
donated has gone to the rescues for the hounds and every dollar
donated is what gets us there every time. Please consider joining
us in making a difference for these seniors who end up in rescue
through no fault of their own. Their cases tend to be sad ones and
their vetting, especially dentals, has usually been neglected or not
done at all.

This month we are working for BAGS Basset Rescue in Ohio,
which has 25 seniors in their care.  Those of us have or have had
seniors know how expensive they can be - can you imagine 25 of
them? To donate directly to BAGS, you can either send a check
made out to the rescue to BAGS Basset Rescue, 3555 Anderson
Ave. Minerva, OH 44657 or send a paypal donation to them at
bagsbassetrescue at gmail.com  Please choose the friends and
family option when donating via paypal. If you need a tax receipt
you should donate directly to the rescue. Some people like the
convenience of donating via paypal to debbiesdawgs at icloud.com
We forward all donations to the rescue on the Monday after $5
Friday - every penny. We only ask for $5 although many do donate
more. You will never miss that $5 and it will be the best $5 you
ever spent.

If  you are on Facebook and haven’t seen our page, please
check us out.  For those not on Facebook, here is a link to see
the pictures of the BAGS senior hounds that are being featured
on our FB page:

http://s92.photobucket.com/user/bassetsR4me/library/October%202015%20%20Friday%20senior%20hounds%20BAGS

I will post a couple of stories about these hounds on the Drool.

Thanks for your continued support! And as Debbie would say,
Don’t stop believing . . . that you can help, even with just a few
dollars.

Donna, drool fueler for Bosley and Sunny