[Dailydrool] Gracie checking in

Dale Rutz via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Oct 2 12:58:35 PDT 2015

Hi it's Gracie, I am SO mad just SO mad I could just SCREAM I am SO mad.  My daddy is the meanest daddy in the whole wide world he is horrible, he is evil rotten mean and nasty and so I am not speaking to daddy.  He doesn't care that I worked my big fat paws to the bone stealing all the basset crap which wasn't nailed down and then pawctioning it off on facebook so Snoopy could be in the calendar.  He doesn't care that Snoopy kept slipping down to 11th place and was a nervous wreck and nearly had a breakdown that last day texting our Auntie Wen person EVERY TWENTY MINUTES to see if he still had a month ........ and we don't even want to discuss how many times that boy logged into paypal and voted for himself ..... oh just wait until momPerson gets her paypal statement he is in BIG trouble this time.   Well daddy doesn't care at all that we hounds have been pushed to the brink of a nervous breakdown and so this morning apparently he noticed it was the 2nd of October which means he missed the 1st ...... and so..... and so....... and so.....he BATHED us.  All 3 of us even LuLu he gave us all bathes.  And then he took the step stools away so we couldn't all go roll on his side of the bed for revenge.  And then ..... and then ..... and then ..... he sicked roomba the forever foster on us (we're never going to be able to place this guy .... he's annoying all he does is sleep on his little pad or else wander all over the house bumping into everyone and making an terrible noise .... it sounds almost like the vacuum cleaner.)  Roomba chased us all outside where we were lying in the sun trying to get dry when daddy showed up out there and put FLEA stuff on us which we HATE it makes us feel weird for a few hours. On top of everything else mommy is doing another triathlon thingy tomorrow and we have HAD it with her swimming with sharks we even chewed up her racing packet (see facebook for the pictures) but the racing bib was made of something other than paper and we couldn't ruin it and she's still going.   I am SO MAD!!!! Love,Gracie