[Dailydrool] Vestibular is improving!

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Oct 2 15:39:15 PDT 2015

I want to thank everyone who wrote to me and encouraged me about Scout's bout with Old Dog Vestibular disease. She is, indeed, improving! She does wobble to the right as she walks, and she has the head tilt (which is kinda cute, actually.) But she is amazingly improved from where she was last weekend. We would have thought she had a stroke and might have made extreme decisions if our vet had not been in the know about it. We'd never heard of it. I was surprised at how many of you have had experience with it. Vestibular needs to be better publicized. It is very scary! Anyway, thanks again for your knowledge and support. Droolers may drool, but they also rule :)

Lois Leader, Bobo the Inhaler, Scout his not-so-dizzy blond Lab assistant, and Dobby the House Elf.
lois.leader at cox.net