[Dailydrool] beds for seniors

Angelika via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun Oct 4 03:45:34 PDT 2015

Becky, I just saw your post about beds for aging bassets. I really like new ‘memory’ foam type of bathmats ( or rugs), they make excellent and comfortable dog beds. They tend to stay in place and not slip. They hold up to persistent scritching and scratching. They wash well- but let them air dry to help the memory foam ‘live’ longer. Buy these in person- I have ordered some online and they were much thinner than I expected when I received them. I bought my first two several years ago for old man Elvis- because he couldn't use his back legs- his legs would end up either under whatever he was trying to get up on, or the bed or mat would slide along with him for a ways when he was trying to get off of them; these bath mats stayed put when he was getting off them. They still look just as great as when I got them- except for some chewing underneath that some foster puppies managed in a nano minute last year. They don’t make any ‘noise’. They are a favorite resting spot here for any age hound.

Angelika
angelikabrn at hotmail.com