[Dailydrool] Bev's only litter other good stuff

Sue And David Autry via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun Oct 4 17:45:33 PDT 2015

Bev,

I LOVED seeing Nigel and Lewis!!  Zelda was so beautiful!!

Hope and pray your knee is behaving!!

This is Mama to the Triplets,

 a little under da weather with Bronchcitis!!  Luckily, the antibiotics
seemed to have just kicked in!!  Just in time to be well for Dave's chemo
coming up this Tuesday.  Pray that he will do well this time.  No
complications!

My 2 legger son, John who just moved his family here, got groceries and
walked Phoebe and Harvey for me.  A HUGE help!!

I get paniky thinking I cannot take care of Dave and the dogs!!  But the
Lord has been good to me.

Tilly continues to eat everything, mulch, sticks, dirt, DIRT, D I R T !!!
Then has to get her annals expressed often (at $38) !

Harvey ate a crying mole the other day.  Our yard is filled with them!
Never saw anything pass in the poop!

Phoebe, the sweetest, most submissive to both, still gets spooked easily
with loud noises or strange people!

They all are loved beyond measure, Sue