[Dailydrool] Llewis and Nigel

Kathy Wilson via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun Oct 4 19:31:41 PDT 2015

Bev, thank you so much for sharing those great photos!  What gorgeous
bassets, and of course a beautiful Belgian!  Ah, the memories!

On the topic of aging dogs,  we have an extra-large “Dream Lounger” memory
form bed from Orvis that our basset and harrier share and it’s done wonders
for their aging joints.  Twink the basset is 12 ½  and Hooter the harrier is
14, and both enjoy it and love sleeping snuggled up against each other.  It
also seems to stay in place on wood floors, and offers Hooter a stationary
place to stretch his legs from as he gets up to a standing position.  We
also have a telescoping ramp for the truck that I wouldn’t be without.
We’re about to try traction socks for the harrier – does anyone have
thoughts on that?

Slurps to all in need!

Kathy Wilson, Twinkletoes, Hooter the harrier, and Moose (ATB)