[Dailydrool] Help Will Get His Waddle Going!!

J Marchlewski via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon Oct 5 09:58:00 PDT 2015

HELP WILL GET HIS WADDLE GOING!!

We've come to the end of Will's Rehabilitation Road and he's ready to come
home!!!

WE'VE HAD A GENEROUS OFFER FROM A PREVIOUS ADOPTER TO MATCH $500 WORTH OF
DONATIONS!

IF WE CAN GET $500 IN DONATIONS FOR WILL THAT BECOMES $1,000!!

Will received his wheels/cart from Eddie's Wheels and has been mastering
using it! As you can see from the video he has wonderful strength in his
rear limbs and his right front limb but is still working hard on making
that right left limb more mobile.  We have no doubt over time Will will
continue to AMAZE us with his strength and determination!  Please check out
his videos below!

Here's a link to Will's Rehab Invoice.  Dr Kristen Obbink's clinic gives
each vet on staff a $1,000's to use for their choice of charity and of
course Dr Obbink chose Will!! We just need to raise the remainder of the
funds! As you can see the balance is zero but that places HHBR's business
account at $0.00 as well :(

REHAB INVOICE
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6iJ7niSQkeNT2dQSlpuWWloVEk/view?usp=sharing

HOW TO DONATE: