[Dailydrool] a "Water" basset

Julie Canny via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon Oct 5 12:20:49 PDT 2015

Here in Southeast North Carolina (that still sounds weird), we've had a lot
of rain.  Things are flooded and there is serious damage to homes and roads
within the area.  Our home is fine, just lots of water.  Two of the four
hounds HATE water.  I can sense Gallagher cringing when he steps in water.
Mulligan has a funny look on her face if her feet get wet.  MacKenzie and
Guinness, on the other hand, LOVE water.  There is now a small "lake"
across the street and MacKenzie goes in with water almost to her tail.  She
is very reluctant to leave.  Guinness will actually sit down in the water.
He does this in the Cape Fear River too (salt water).  MacKenzie and
Gallagher are both 7 and full first cousins.  Guinness is MacKenzie's great
nephew (and cousin).  Mulligan is our rescue and no relation.

Any other "water-bassets" out there?  It really is hilarious to watch them.