[Dailydrool] Good news about Fiona!

Adrienne Gillespie via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Oct 6 15:54:02 PDT 2015

I just got off the phone with the vet and, as I knew she would (but
worried she wouldn't) Fiona came through the surgery beautifully.

So now she can live to a ripe old age without me having to worry about
those two lumps dragging on the ground. I have some  girl's undershirts
for her to wear when she gets home. A cone won't do anything, but I want
to have something there to keep them clean and safe.

Thanks for all the drool, prayers  & positive thoughts.

--
Adrienne Gillespie
http://booksandbassets.wordpress.com

Currently Reading: Testament of Youth by Vera Brittain