[Dailydrool] Finally added my e-mail address

Adrienne Gillespie via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Oct 6 15:58:27 PDT 2015

Having just sent my update about Fiona, I remembered I've been meaning
to add my e-mail address to my signature. So, now it is done.

With Fiona at the vet, Lucy and I had a lovely frolic in the park, where
we rarely go now because the walk is too much for Fiona. Lucy thoroughly
enjoyed sniffing all the interesting park smells and I think she and I
both got our heart rates up to a level we don't usually reach on our
very slow walks with Fiona.

--
Adrienne Gillespie
http://booksandbassets.wordpress.com
clara at spiritone.com

Currently Reading: Testament of Youth by Vera Brittain