[Dailydrool] Drool being sent and Bev's blog

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Oct 6 18:11:23 PDT 2015

Glad to hear the Lowdown Seniors of Oakrydge are doing better  and getting
over their maladies.  Drool and prayers are going out to  Jacquie's husband
for his upcoming surgeries.  I hope that they go  well and are successful
Drool and prayers also going out to Sue's  husband Dave on his Chemo this
Tuesday. Hope all goes well for him.

I tried to access Bev's blog with the photos, but could not.  Maybe I  have
the wrong url.  If any body has one that works, please e-mail it  to me.
Thanks.

Douglas and  Millie with
Pw.'s Charlie & Bennett Both ATB
ddropp at aol.com