[Dailydrool] The positives

Sally King via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Oct 7 06:40:51 PDT 2015

 So, after my little rant earlier I felt bad....So here are the positives
The couple with the 12-month-old sought help from the right organisation and have been put in touch with a top behaviourist who will work with them. Hopefully this boy will stay with them forever and become well adjusted.
I told my neighbour who thought her kids would get dog diseases off a clean, wormed, flea-ed puppy, so gave it away, she needed psychiatric help.
My daughter talked her friend into taking the heavily pregnant (for "fun") Chihuahua for an antenatal check at the vet.

......all in a day's work. LOL
Sally, with Rolph and Clara, UK
sallyemking at yahoo.co.uk