[Dailydrool] 2016 Daily Drool Calendar Update

Pam Farris via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Oct 9 13:51:49 PDT 2015

I am pleased to say that the 2016 Daily Drool Calendar is at the printers!  I will spend the next two weeks preparing for shipping.  I would like to ask you all a favor (or two)
First - if you do not have a holder (aka stand aka base), for your calendar,  you will need one, so please go into the calendar store and order it now.  We will ship the pre-ordered stands in with your calendars so there is no extra shipping charge.  If you wait until after we ship your calendars to order a base,  we will be happy to ship them to you but we will be charging shipping so save money and time - order one now!  https://store7226218.ecwid.com/
Also - we are trying to maximize the money going to support rescue work so if you are close neighbors/friends/family with another Drooler who has ordered a calendar and you would like me to ship to one address rather than shipping to each individual address,  send me an email to dailydrool at bassetrescueflorida.com and tell me whose orders to ship to which address - every little bit of money savings counts.  For example - my son lives in New Freedom, PA and he has volunteered to hand deliver the calendars of the Droolers that live around him.  That will save some money and he will get to meet some nice people.
I will let everyone know as their packages are placed into the USPS system.  I will mail those packages that take the longest to be delivered first and then second longest, etc.  In a perfect world they will all be delivered about the same time.
We are very proud of how the calendar turned out and are happy to know that it will be delivered as promised - in time for holiday gift shipping.  Email me at dailydrool at bassetrescueflorida.com if you have any questions or concerns.
Thanks!
 Pam Farris  Basset Rescue of Florida, Inc.  www.BassetRescueFlorida.com