[Dailydrool] Dear Mariah

Beverly Szaton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Oct 9 14:22:55 PDT 2015

This is MomPerson to Conley and Doc. I wanted to tell you how much I am
enjoying you and your puppiness and your investigations of the Hawaiian
Universe. My boys are older now and not prone to as much mischief and I
must say, in a horrible way, I miss it. Oh, they both do funny things, and
they cuddle and they fuss and bother, but they don't  make me belly laugh
the way you do.
The really great thing about you, dear, is that I get to read about your
exploits, not pick up after them.

Keep up the good work.
It keeps your MomPerson and DadPerson alert and awake.
Love,
Auntie MomPerson

--
'