[Dailydrool] Dear Mariah

Dale Rutz via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Oct 15 08:34:05 PDT 2015

Hi it's Gracie, You've got a clueless momPerson too I see.  She has no idea that us California girls don't do rain, does she?  The fact is that she needs to take you potty and hold the umbrella over your head and also hopefully provide a nice dry place for your feet because you cannot be expected to stand on anything damp to pee otherwise you might as well just go ahead and pee on the rug every California girl knows that.
Have fun in Hawaii I love you. Love,Gracie