[Dailydrool] The Naughty Report

Valerie via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Oct 9 11:09:21 PDT 2015

Aloha, this is Mariah of Hawaii. I am settling in, but still finding lots of interesting things to do. Yesterday I got hold of a packet of the Dadperson's little plastic pinprick things he tests his blood sugar with and demolished them. Mom was really nervous and checking all over my mouth, hoping I didn't swallow any little sharp things, but thinks she found all the parts of all the chewed up lancets. So far I seem okay. then last night in front of the TV while Dad was holding a sandwich in his left hand and a glass of milk in his right, I tried to take a bite out of his sandwich. He jumped out of the chair roaring at me and somehow the chair seat fell apart in the process. Dad is not pleased. He had to move to a different TV chair until he can fix it.

Browyn, Bugsey, and Beauford are trying to help me with my manners and sent me a big box of nylabones, which I do love, for five minutes at a time. Thank you so much.

Then, I was at the vet's for a checkup and toenail trim, and the vet told Mom I refused to have my nails touched and they had to muzzle me. a girl's gotta take a stand, after all!

Best of all, I've gotten very good at catching geckoes, and probably eat one of those every other day to supplement my diet. I am liking it here. It's fun. Mariah, with person Val and houseguest sister Mila vlbzwick at yahoo.com