[Dailydrool] Violeta

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon Oct 19 13:41:39 PDT 2015

Hi Feyfey, good weekend. Fanne Mae and the grandpuppies came to visit. Huh? Who's there? Violetta? From Canada? XaXa came to meet her and get news of home, er homes. Her people love her, but she had two houses? Did you tell Caruso....duh, of course you did. I'm sorry Auntie Feyfey. Kitchen beagles on full alert? Turning out what they think is Canadian food.....no, I know the bacon isn't really.....but they made Canadian Bacon? Then they heard people speak French there, so they made French toast. Not French, either..........then Bona got out the books and they started putting gravy and cheese curds on French fries....that worked? Somehow the gooey French fries are Canadian????? I am so confused....but anyway, Violetta arrived, had a lot of poutine and back bacon and is having a good sniff with XaXa. Caruso has the telescope ready and will check on both her houses, soon.

Pawtunia
(Those fries sound good.)