[Dailydrool] Violeta

Mr Shannon R Gerdel via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun Oct 18 17:32:59 PDT 2015

Virginia,

I am so sorry to here about Violeta. I understood what you were saying, and
I didn't think that you were repeating yourself, but even if, even if you
were, it'e okay. I know what all of those changes are like, and it's never
easy when we have to say good-bye.

You'll know when it's time. May your challenges be easier, and may you
start the process of living after a loss.

Houndie Hugs and Snooter Kisses frum da Caspaw Cwew!

Wots of Drool and love to those that need it!
Yours in Dwool,
Fletcher
Boomer ATB
Babe ATB
"awful awnry" Arnie ATB
Butler Shannon-DDOD (Dat dum ol dad; an absowute, topaw, compwete
BassetCase)

Mr. Shannon R Gerdel
3583 Meadowlark Drive
Casper WY 82604-4316