[Dailydrool] The clueless dadPerson

Dale Rutz via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon Oct 12 09:22:24 PDT 2015

Hi it's Gracie, Mommy went away and left us and she took Natalie too and they went to visit the clueless teenager in Arizona and they apparently attended wild frat parties much to LuLu's disapproval and they were gone two nights and it was horrible.  On Saturday night I got up around 2:15 and I had to pee and it was dark and it was scary and there was a monster outside so I went and asked LuLu if she had to pee and she said no she went already so then I went and I asked Snoopy if he had to pee but he said he went already so then I went and asked Daddy to go outside with me to pee and he said ...... "Gracie I am not feeding you it is 2:15 in the morning!!" Yes, I know that daddy I am not hungry I have to pee and somebody has to take me and daddy said  "NO!!  I will not feed you now leave me alone!!" So I peed in the hall.  It wasn't my fault.  I asked everybody who was home and nobody would take me potty and I couldn't go by myself because it was dark and scary and there was a monster. Not my fault.  Daddy is clueless. Love,Gracie