[Dailydrool] Overwhelming KIndness and generosity

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Oct 14 17:18:28 PDT 2015

Dear Droolers..(Claudia,Kathy Jones, Mary Ann Barksdale, "basset Owner",Maddy, Cathi Cox, "Posh Papers," Donna Lindy,
Secret Pawtners, etc,

I just wanted to thank you for your kind help..We  hope that some day we will be able to help
a droolerr that is having  a hard time...
You droolers are amazing..!.!!!

We have gotten wonderful packages, beautiful cards, gift cards, and such kind thoughts
I have been a drooler for a long time, and appreciate your incredible kindness.

The kind thoughts and good wishes have helped us more than you will ever know
We feel much less alone, and more hopeful about the future...

with gentle hugs, and soft ahroos,
we love you, and so appreciate your kind words, & overwhelming generosity,
JohannaMama. DH Ray, and Odie da Bass-a-Jack
with Lucy & susie atb