[Dailydrool] Update from Bugsey

Jennifer Martin via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Oct 20 10:28:23 PDT 2015

Nom, nom, nom. Hi everyone! Themom is now cooking my food. I get turkey,
quinoa, and fish oil. The fish oil was added 3 days ago. The mom doesn't
like it. I say bring it on! It smells so much better! Not only is mom's
food more fun to eat, but I don't have to take my two tummy medicines any
more. She also ran out of my Atopica. Wait. Let me rephrase that. The mom
didn't run out of atopica. The vet clinic did. It is really the supplier's
fault. The vet clinic usually calls and says we need atopica and it comes
the next day. Well, they called and the supplier said that will be 7-10
days! Anyway, I am not getting my atopica and I am doing okay. I don't even
want to rip Browyn's ears off. So the mom says she will keep cooking me
yummy, yummy food. Today she is goingto take out a little of my quinoa and
add a little sweet potato.

Beauford gets to get his stitches out this afternoon. He is very happy.He
is hoping the brat will quit sniffing his stitches and trying to lick them.
I know Aunty Bev says we are not supposed to call Browyn a brat because she
is a Fairy Princess, but she is really being bad lately. She has decided
that it isn't good enough that we wait on her hand and foot and make sure
all her needs are met. Now she has to boss us around and tell us what to
do, not I need my nylabone please but, you aren't allowed on the couch and
you can't look at my mom! bossy. Not allowed. No one died and made her
queen. Now that I am on my new food, I just say move your fat rear! I am
going to sit in my mom's lap! I will even look at her if I want. And then
Browyn moves and says okay. OTher than being a bossy pig,Browyn is doing
fine.

We are in hyper drool production for all the sick houndies and people who
have had their hounds go to the bridge.

Bugsey, Beauford and Browyn the Fairy Princess who is also a brat