[Dailydrool] Update from Bugsey

Jennifer Martin via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat Oct 24 05:06:35 PDT 2015

Hi everyone! First off, I am not a happy camper! The Browyn peed in my
crate! Well, it is our crate, but still! Talk about disgusting! How could
she?! I have NEVER peed or pooped in my crate. Not even when I was a little
buppy! Okay, okay, I have thrown up in my crate a few times, but it isn't
like you have as much advanced notice.

In other news, I went to the vet office yesterday. The mom took ear swabs
from my ears with us. I got weighed and I got my toe nails clipped. Mom
hurt her back and she didn't want to wrestle with me to get my toe nails
clipped. I have lost a pound in the past month. Mom just wanted to check
since she is now making up my food.

Speaking of food, she spent four hours in the kitchen cooking me up food. I
helped a little, then I left, Beauford is more loyal. He stayed the whole
time. Browyn didn't help at all.

Sending drool to Browyn's best friend Gracie who is still recovering from
surgery. We are hoping the lumps were nothing much. We are also sending
drool to everyone else that needs it!

Bugsey with Beauford, and Browyn the Fairy Princess
timandjenmartin at gmail.com