[Dailydrool] Update from Bugsey

Jennifer Martin via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon Oct 26 12:07:10 PDT 2015

Hi Everyone! There isn't too much excitement over here. The mom says that
is a good thing. We found out I am not allergic to crunchy peanut butter.
So the mom is back to making my pill pockets. Yea! She has started adding
some veggies and a smidge of blueberries to my meals as well. I still love
my new food. I am feeling great and no more gas! The vet thinks I am so
mellow because of all the tryptiphan from the turkey. What ever!

Browyn is now eating my bag of dog food. Her gas has disappeared as well.
So the house smells a lot better. She is still being a bossy brat. Beauford
rolled her and pinned her ears and barked in her face the other day. The
squirrels were out and the mom didn't want us to go out and bark at them.
Browyn had her front paws on my back so she could see better. Then she
decided that she could see even better if her back feet were on Beauford's
back. Yeah. Not a good idea. Not only did Beauford pin her, now he is
humping her face every chance he gets. I am cheering him on!

The dad is out of town. So the mom is going to get out the dehydrator and
do a batch of pork liver and heart and another batch of chicken liver and
gizzards! She says when the sweet potatoes go on sale, she will do a batch
or two of those. Dad will let her do those when he is home, just not the
liver even though she does it in the garage. I don't know what his problem
is. We LOVE the smell of liver in the dehydrator.

Oh! Tomorrow I have to go to the vet and have gunk scraped out of my ears
and sent off to culture. Then they are going to pack them with the medicine
that almost worked until they get the results back. Please send some drool
that we manage to get a good culture. Thanks! We are sening drool to all
who need it!

Bugsey with Beauford (that brat had best leave me alone) and Browyn the
Fairy Princess (what is wrong with trying to see better?)
timandjenmartin at gmail.com