[Dailydrool] Mastectomy

Dale Rutz via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Oct 20 18:48:53 PDT 2015

Hi it's Dale,
that is what the vet said .... the report came back and it's not so good ..... she wants to do a mastectomy and remove that mamory gland that has the two growths on it.
Just for the record I know every inch of every dog and I found two little bumps .... one the size of a pencil eraser and one slightly larger on the same mamory gland and within that same week I had her in to see the vet and tests were done and now it's coming off.  The vet is hopeful we've caught it early on before it's had a chance to spread .... the vet tech was amazed I found those two little bumps ..... how .... why .... it doesn't matter my little Gracie really needs some drool now.  She is going to be franken dog pretty soon ...... just got home .... will schedule it tomorrow ..... the vet talked to Greg.
Dale ..... scared momPerson to little Gracie and the restdalerutz at sbcglobal.net