[Dailydrool] INTRODUCING

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Oct 21 06:53:49 PDT 2015

PARKER! He's our new bagel.... just grabbed him from an ad on Craig"s
List....  He's an adorable 2 year old, tri-colored happy, happy boy.  He's
fitting in well with our other dog, Lady (notabasset) and Kitten.  The two
dogs have really been rough housing lately, which brings a smile to my face
and I'm sure much to Kitten's dismay.  I realize he's not totally all
basset, but he's my new hug monster.

I also wanted to send drool to all those that need it, way too many lately
and also my heart felt condolences to those who have lost furbabies
recently.  It's been about six weeks since we lost Milton and know all too
well the pain and hole that has been left behind.

Marsha in Kansas