[Dailydrool] Drool for all in need.

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Oct 21 19:00:27 PDT 2015

Millie is ramping up her drooling for those that need it.  She is  sending
it to Annabelle.  I hope that the blue clouding over is not  serious.  My
Charlie had that and it was just a clouding over, but for my  Ben, it was
possible glaucoma.  Hopefully it will not be that and can be  cured.

It is also going out to poor Gracie.  Hopefully the tumor removal will  go
well and that the growths are benign.  I am sure she will be a beautiful
"Frankenhound".  Drool that she recovers fully and will be her old self  soon.

Lastly drool is going out to Reba, who is also having eye problems.  I
hope that the swelling will go down and that the eye will not be lost.

Douglas and  Millie with
Pw.'s Charlie & Bennett Both ATB
ddropp at aol.com