[Dailydrool] ANALS & other things from Marlene

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Oct 22 08:36:23 PDT 2015

I haven't written in a while things going on  here in the home front,  not
with the hounds but with my health,  any ways,  Hannah went and  got in her
crate for the very first time on her own,  we were so proud of  her, most
the time we spend a gazillion hours following her around the house  cleaning
up her messes and yelling at her saying OH OH  ! bad Hannah, she  is
destructive to say the least,  I might try and ship her to Hawaii for  Miriah , LOL
Hannah just turned 7 months today and here is the problem, she has been
expressing her anals, when ever and where ever she wants, seems she has no
control, she can clear a room and 10 seconds flat, WHY is this happening and
will she be able to control this as she gets older, her stools are firm and
large and the vet checked them on Tuesday and they were empty, she
expressed  them in the middle of dog training class on Monday night,  I tried to
ignore it but every dog in the place smelled her butt so everyone knew it was
Hannah.  most dogs pee when excited, Hannah expresses her anals !
GEEEEEZZZZZ !

Marlene  Annie, Hannah and   Maggie  ATB