[Dailydrool] Bugsey and the Fairyprincess

Pamela McQuade via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Oct 22 09:41:57 PDT 2015

Dear Bugsey:

That is such good news that you are not itching anymore. Holly was our
itchy dog who was on Atopica, so we know how it is when the medication
is hard to get.

I have thought long and hard about your Fairyprincess, Browyn. Our
Alexis was the first Drool Fairyprincess. She came to us after belonging
to people who thought she was "just a dog" and did not take care of her.
She became a Fairyprincess because we wanted her to enjoy all the things
that a basset should know about--good food, a soft place to sleep, and
people who would care for her. My husband first called her a
Fairyprincess--probably really meaning a fairy-tale princess. Lex never
acted like the spoiled brat you live with. Browyn is using Fairyprincess
status to try to get away with murder. You have every right to put her
and keep her in her place. Her actions would never be allowed in the
Dashing Basset household.

Browyn, do you hear me? Grow up, stop acting like a Drama Queen, and
learn to be a real princess, like our Alexis, who was also a perfect
lady. Be good to the mama and the rest of your family, of I will send
Alexis down from the Bridge to straighten you out, pronto. Her
Fairyprincess wand is ready to bonk you!

Pam, food slave to the Dashing Bassets, including Alexis
Thefairyprincess