[Dailydrool] expressing anals

Beverly Szaton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Oct 22 10:23:09 PDT 2015

This doesn't sound right. Dogs do not "grow into" their anals as far as I
know. And they do not normally blow them unless they are really aroused.

If she were my puppy I think I would have her carefully checked over in the
nether regions. It may be that she has a structural problem which makes it
impossible for her to have any control over the anals in which case, you
might consider having the anal glands surgically removed.

It may be too that she is just overwhelmed but leaky anals sounds like a
physical problem to me. Just my opinion and worth nothing. Thinking out
loud.

MomPerson to Conley & Doc

bgszap2 at gmail.com