[Dailydrool] 0ne more thing from marsdoxy2 at aol.com

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Oct 22 10:30:18 PDT 2015

Hannah has her first ear infection,  her ears hang on the ground, she
literally walks on them,  and she wont wear a snood, been there tried that,  her
left ear has a lot of waxy buildup which I wipe her ear  just  about every
day  and her right ear which is clean, no debris in it , is red  and
inflamed, so we now have ear drops that we put in there once a day for 2  weeks,
and it is  more like wrestle mania 101, she is awful , I literally  have to
pin her to the floor with my body, wipe out her ears with a cotton ball  and
then count  4 drops in each ear,  I don't have time to count  anything,  she
usually ends up whipping my ass,, bwahahahaha !

Marlene  mommy to  Annie,  Hannah and Mags ATB

_marsdoxy2 at aol.com_ (mailto:marsdoxy2 at aol.com)