[Dailydrool] Gracie is mad!

Dale Rutz via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Oct 22 12:58:35 PDT 2015

Hi it's Gracie, I'm SO mad!!  Again!!  I got a bath again!!  I didn't even need a bath there was no reason to bathe me that I am aware of nobody else got a bath why on earth would my daddy drag me down the hall and bathe me? There has been some whispering in other rooms and my mommy keeps hugging me and kissing me and talking to me in baby talk and something is up I think.  But what?? Do you guys know what's going on?  I think Snoopy does because he is being very, very nice to me ..... but he won't tell me a thing. Love,Gracie who wants to know what the heck is going on