[Dailydrool] Debbie's Dawgs shirt pre order NOW

Angelika via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Oct 23 03:08:48 PDT 2015

This is the second run of Debbie’s Dawgs shirts that Donna Lindy is doing. The first was very popular and many folks wanted them when they saw them.

They are printed only as ordered- if you do not pre-order, there won’t be any extras available later.

Please READ all the info to find out how to order. I am just a messenger!

DEBBIE'S DAWGS FALL SHIRTS AND SWEATSHIRTS - PLEASE READ ALL OF THE INFORMATION!!!

 Orders start NOW and ...end OCTOBER 30th. PRICING below INCLUDES SHIPPING to the continental USA. Please understand that shipping for sweatshirts and hoodies is expensive - we did our best to be fair. Only the colors and sizes mentioned below are available. Sizes are unisex. Design will be the same as for the tee shirts we sold earlier this year. Design will be on the back for hoodies and on the front for sweatshirts and tee shirts.

Please send an email to wprince1 at cfl.rr.com to place your order. Wendie Prince will be helping again with orders. Once we get 50 orders you will be sent an email with a total to be paid by paypal to debbiesdawgs at icloud.com (friends and family, please) or given instructions for checks. If we don't sell at least 50 pieces, we won't be able to place an order.

Long sleeved tee shirts:

Colors: Forest Green, Royal Blue and Garnet (burgundy/red)
Sizes: S - 3X
Pricing: S - XL $24.50 2XL, 3XL $27.00

Sweatshirts:

Antique Sapphire (deep turquoise), Military Green, Garnet (burgundy/red)
Sizes: S - 5X
Pricing: S - XL $29.50 2XL, 3XL $32.50 4XL, 5XL $33.50

Zippered Hoodies:

Colors: Maroon, Sport Grey (light to med. gray), Carolina Blue
Sizes: S - 5X
Pricing: S - XL $36.50 XXL, XXXL $38.50 4XL, 5XL $39.50

REMEMBER DEADLINE TO ORDER IS OCTOBER 30TH .

( I am adding a link here, that should take you my facebook post where you can see the colors available. Just scroll down the page until you the see the post asking “Got yours?” on the facebook post- click where it says ‘comments’ and then you will be able to see the graphics of the shirt. My fb page is public and you shouldn’t have any issues seeing the post.  https://www.facebook.com/angelika.hastings )

any questions- email Donna Lindy: dlindy at mac.com

to order- just send an email of shirts, type, color and size you want to Wendie : wprince1 at cfl.rr.com ( give her a few days to respond to you- she’s off to raise moolah for the hounds this weekend).

Angelika
angelikabrn at hotmail.com