[Dailydrool] Wish us luck, and Hi, Hannah

Valerie via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Oct 23 15:28:41 PDT 2015

wish us luck. tomorrow Mila goes in to have the stitches removed from the mass on her chest, and we will get the results of the biopsy.

Mariah wants Hannah to know she should definitely hop a plane and come visit, though she'll have to stowaway and sneak in illegally due to quarantine. Here is what she said, "Come, come, and bring Marlene. Marlene and Val can sit on the lanai and sip wine, And we'll break into the man cave. It is fabulous in there. Our dadperson leaves everything on the floor in there including containers with half eaten lunches from the previous week, protein bars in his pockets, and all manner of yummy plastic and rubber stuff like his sleep apnea equipment. It is paradise. Gracie, you come too after your surgery. Invasion of the mancave is bound to cheer you right up." Mariah