[Dailydrool] Chicago store supporting rescue

K. Green via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Oct 23 16:17:00 PDT 2015

My mom is visiting my aunt in Chicago and they spent today shopping. They
ended up in a store where the owners have 2 basset hounds hanging out with
them in the store all day. They had a big display in-store discussing the
benefits of basset rescue and a jar for collecting donations for rescue. My
mom asked if they were on the Drool but they said they weren't. She took
photos of the dogs and the rescue display for me, and said they also had
various basset items for sale in the store.

Any Chicago droolers aware of this store? I asked for the name but my mom
couldn't remember it. I would definitely shop more often if my local stores
had bassets with them inside.

Drool on,
Kacy with Cowboy and Rupert