[Dailydrool] Howliday Card Exchange

Karen via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Oct 23 23:31:22 PDT 2015

We have done the card exchange EVERY year since it began.  I was trying to remember the year it began, but couldn't - I've been married 18 years and can remember card exchanges and waddles were our "vacations".
My first card was lacking any flair and the exchange seemed expensive for a young married couple. I declared it "my present to myself " and never looked back.
Highlights of my card exchange are:  The year I learned joining others in the full list cost is cheaper than doing the short list by myself.  I love decorating and sending the cards and encourage people to join me.The year I made Duchess an honorary member of my household so she could grace my card.  So many were delighted to see her grey face years after she'd gone to the bridge.The year I decided I had no room to save last year's Howliday cards and sent them all to a fellow drooled who was battling cancer.  Several years later they were returned to me by her, well worn.  She said she would take them when she was getting her chemo treatments and share them with others.The fact I wait until mid February to open a single card.  The holiday time is already rushed enough.   Opening my cards later lifts me up when the winter weather is at its worst.Looking forward to this year.  We are already signed up.
JOIN ME TO SHARE POSTAGE ON THE FULL LIST !!!!!
Karen Muchmore🐾🐾🐾🐾