[Dailydrool] How to stop your Slave from Gardening

Rebecca Louisa Stanton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun Oct 25 01:48:11 PDT 2015

Morse loves being in the garden and digging holes, but he objects to me
gardening.  I imagine it is because my attention is elsewhere :)   This
week I went out in the garden one afternoon to try to attack an overgrown
clematis.  At the beginning Morse dug his hole and sat in the mud
snoozing.  After about ten minutes I noticed he had woken and was gazing
discontentedly at me.  I continued pruning.  He then crossed the garden and
attempted to get underneath the clematis, but because it is so overgrown he
got tangled up and backed out.  He was clearly cross at this and so sat in
the garden glowering at me.  I continued pruning.  Then he started to
nibble at his paws, so I had to stop pruning and pull him off his foot, and
this happened several times, but it still wasn't stopping me pruning.  I
finally pulled out a really long clematis vine, stepped back and stopped.
I was overpowered by the most awful smell and looked about - where was it?
And then I looked down.  Morse must have walked right up to the back of me
in the garden and delivered a gargantuan turd.  And I was standing right in
the middle of it.  I then had to clean it all up as it was smeared into the
grass and spent the next 15 minutes walking up and down in the brook trying
to get it off my wellies.  I am certain Morse had a smirk on his face.  I
gave up gardening and we came inside - mission accomplished from  his point
of view anyway :)
Becky, Morse and Pumbaa ATB