[Dailydrool] Truman

Beverly Szaton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon Oct 26 15:14:13 PDT 2015

First we wish Truman a speedy recovery from his terrible adventure.
Conley and Doc are experts at not getting along.
We eventually had to put Conley on Prozaac and he now is much better and no
longer terrorizing poor Doc who is three times Conley's size and 14 times
faster but always ends up on the floor.

However since your guys are not together all the time I suggest they not be
unsupervised together EVER. We had to do this along with a prolonged
cooling off period after arguments and physical barriers (baby gates)
between rooms.
Now, atho the fights are pretty much gone, the melody lingers on, and Doc
will not normally go into a room if Conley has gotten there first.

MomPerson to Conley and Doc

bgszap2 at gmail.com