[Dailydrool] Why I Dislike Rainy Days

Jennifer Martin via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Oct 27 05:01:53 PDT 2015

It rained all day yesterday. So the basset trio only went outside to do
their business, all except Browyn. She didn't even go outside to do that.
Grrr. She peed in the house twice. I promise that she is not so sweet that
she will melt and there was not any thunder or lightening with the rain.

Beauford was a pain in the kitchen. He jumped up and tried to drink the
almond milk out of the container I was making pill pocket dough in. I
yelled at him and he just kept lapping until I went over and physically
lifted him off the counter and put all four of his feet back on the ground.
Then he tried to lick out a dirty pan while I was washing the dishes. It is
supposed to rain all day as well and I am going to get the dehydrator going
with pork liver and hearts. Somehow, I think Beauford is going to want to
help me again and I am not going to appreciate his help.

So, no one got to go outside and burn off energy. In the evening I was
trying to watch a little TV and color. Well, Bugsey wanted to be in my lap.
We figured out a way for that to happen. Then Browyn got a horrible case of
the zoomies. She is tearing around all the furniture and running over the
top of Beauford who is quietly laying in a dog bed chewing his nylabone.
The first time time she ran over him, he growled at her. The second time,
he barked and snapped. The thrid time he got up and tried to chase her
down. Well, she is faster than both boys, but they are smarter at catching
her. He was getting mad that he couldn't catch her and voicing his
displeasure. Then he figured out how to ambush her. He rolled her, pinned
her ears to the ground and bellowed in her face. Then he humped her face.
After Beauford let her up, Browyn layed down on the other end of the couch
and pouted. She doesn't do the poutung thing very well. She fell asleep.

This morning I actually got up before the dogs and woke them up. Browyn
looked so adorable snuggled up next to Bugsey and using him as a pillow.
She can be such a sweetheart, but yesterday was not one of them. It is
supposed to rain today and tomorrow. Oh boy!

Jennifer with Beauford, Bugsey, and Browyn the Fairy Princess
timandjenmartin at gmail.com