[Dailydrool] UFBH is happy to help out where and when we can

Peggy Chudd via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Oct 29 18:27:47 PDT 2015

We know that LVBHR, like most rescues has had it's struggles.  Utah Friends of Basset Hounds has taken  Basset Hounds from Nevada shelters and also some surrendered by people unable to keep. We've also helped out other surrounding states where BH rescue is unavailable or unreachable.  UFBH has also placed hounds with families in the same states.

Our procedure is the same; application, home visit, etc.  We check with the rescues closest to these applicants to be sure we're not stepping on any toes.

Just putting it out there that UFBH is here to help where we can. Like everybody else, more often that not, we're  short handed, low on cash and generally up to our eyeballs in hounds.  But we're all doing the best we can to get the hounds into safe, loving homes.

Peggy Chudd
801-915-DOGS (3647)
Sent from iCloud