[Dailydrool] Drool going out

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Oct 29 18:58:56 PDT 2015

Drool is being sent out to Morse who had that bad seizure the other day,
but is now feeling better.  I only got to the original post today, along
with the update that he is now back to his old self.  I can only try to
imagine how you felt Wednesday with the way he was acting.  I would still  see a
vet to see what they say about his actions that night.  Hopefully  Millie's
drool will help see that it does not happen that way again.   Prayers will be
going out to all of you, too.

More drool is also going out to Conley who ate the unpopped popcorn
kernels.  Hopefully he will poop them out and have no ill effects from the  foray
into the garbage.  I have been lucky by not having  any hounds who have
coveted the garbage.

Douglas and  Millie with
Pw.'s Charlie & Bennett Both ATB
ddropp at aol.com