[Dailydrool] Benign Mammory gland tumor

Dale Rutz via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Oct 30 10:07:19 PDT 2015

Hi it's Dale, I can BREATH again.  OMG.  The lab results came back and they said it was a 5cm BENIGN mammary gland tumor.  It's out and it's gone and she's already feeling much, much better ..... stitches come out next week and my little girl is going to be FINE!!!!! Last night when I came home it was already dark but I went out on the back porch and the dogs came with me and the three of them where jumping around a little bit and playing tag and chase and the three of them were playing and tussling and I was encouraging it because they haven't done this in a while and then I remembered Gracie still has stitches (whoops) and I made them stop ..... no harm done (I checked) ..... I got three dirty looks from three inconvenienced bassets but that's par for the course. Gracie is going to be fine.  Oh thank G-d. --Dale ..... clueless momPerson to Snoopy, LuLu and Gracie who does NOT have cancer