[Dailydrool] the continuing saga of Nigel on Long Island

Jacquelynn Chazey via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Oct 30 15:53:43 PDT 2015

Like Dale expressed about her lack of breathing waiting for results, I have
been on a long journey of high cortisol  distress, mostly from Mom, ATB a
little over a year ago, Jean Paul, Pumpkin and Max, and now the sudden loss
of weight and chronic diarrhea that Nigel has.

The good news is none of his tests prove that he is ill.

The Bad news is why are his symptoms still here.

I am not chasing dragons anymore, even though I call myself one.

Healing drool and love to all in need.

Jackie, very tired. very caring, very stuck.