[Dailydrool] card sales Snapfish/vistaprint

Jaime Brigance via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Oct 30 22:51:02 PDT 2015

Thought I'd let folks know about a couple of sales online for Howliday cards.
Snapfish has a special, sign up with new email and get 6  5 x 7 cards with envelopes and shipping for $2.99.
Vistaprint is having several sales, but the neat part is the Vistaprint cash. Earn $10 for every $40 spent through 11/6, then redeem between 11/14-11/25.  Max $30 Vistacash per this period of time.
Thought it might help if folks are looking to print their cards.  I'll probably do mine at walmart, but will do the Snapfish $2.99 for a new years card.
Healing drool and love to all,

Jaime & Biscuit Pueblo, CObrigancehappy at yahoo.com "Life is wondrous like jumping onto a moving train.  Someday you
have to get off, but enjoy the ride." Robin Williams  July 21, 1951 - August 11, 2014