[Dailydrool] Hooray for Gracie

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat Oct 31 14:04:17 PDT 2015

So glad to hear the good news about Gracie! The pack and I did our happy dance (energetic, but not something you'd want to see :)) The waiting game stretches time out unbearably. I remember playing that game after Bobo had 2 tumors removed from his hip and his nose. They also came back benign, but left him with a mighty Frankenweenie-looking scar on his nose, Every time I see it, though, I just feel glad he is still with us. Enjoy your Gracie and thanks for sharing the good news!

Lois Leader, Bobo the Inhaler, Scout his Lab assistant, and Dobby the House Elf
lois.leader at cox.net