[Dailydrool] Violetta

Daria via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Oct 9 14:47:18 PDT 2015

We are sending drool and prayers that Violetta decides to stay with you for some time yet. Seniors get very fussy and cranky and picky and that's the humans, ;-)
Our senior babies can't tell us exactly what is wrong so sometimes we just have to wait and see. Vet visits help with blood work, etc, and maybe a more tempting food or snack could help. Our Tony is a senior guy and he eats a lot one day and the next licks the gravy off and that's it.  Then he won't eat the food that he licked he gravy off. It's got drool on it!  For treats he gets graham crackers, animal crackers and vanilla wafers. Everything else gives him nasty gas and "..........

Daria and Tony the senior from FL

Sent from my iPad